I got this email today and I had to share it. I’ve always heard that you need to be careful when you order a salad from a restaurant since small add-ons can pile on the calories. Here is the complete list of 20 salads that are sadly worse than eating a Whopper.
FYI – a Whopper is 670 calories!
Here are a few that are on the list:
- BLT Cobb Salad at Wendy’s with Ranch and croutons = 760 calories
- Fully loaded Steak Salad from Taco Bell = 900 calories
- Chicken Ceasar Flat Bread Salad from Quiznos = 920 calories
- Grilled Shrimp and Spinach Salad from Applebees = 1,050 calories
- Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad from Friday’s = 1,360 calories